Ciao amici-

I have a new cell phone! And, it is FREE for ME to talk on incoming calls. But, not so free for you to call me. So, if you have calling cards and you want to burn minutes talking to your favorite friend in Italy, here are the many many buttons you need to press:

+011 39 339 8590184

…that’s what you dial straight up on your home phone.

Here's what the break-down is:

+011 “get me out of the country!”
39 “get me to Italy!”
339 8590184 “get me to Steve Sanda!”

So, if you are using a calling card, (I don’t know exactly how they work) once you signify you are calling Italy (which I think is country code 39), you just dial my cell phone: 339 8590184.

Remember the time difference – I am 7 hours in the future (have I mentioned this like twenty million times? I don't mean to be a jerk, I guess I am trying to figure it out too? Maybe? Forgive me?). If you call around noon Iowa time, you will be calling me at 7PM which is probably the best time for me to talk. You can also e-mail me a day in advance if you want to find a different (later/earlier) time to talk.

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.